Any opinions about this product?

"What is in CC? – The basic chemicals are Cupric Sulphate, Pentahydrate, Zinc, Sulphate, Monohydrate What is the SPF number for the sunblock in CC? – About 5
Is there a retail location that sells CC ? – Yes, please see the website
How much does it cost? – $39.95 per liter plus shipping and handling or $39.95 per liter at stores
Is it safe on epoxy-treated pool surfaces? – Yes
Is it easy to use? – Yes, with the pump running pour into the skimmer, use as directed
How much should I use? – 1 liter per 13,000 gallons, once a month
Do you have a return policy? – Yes, please visit Shipping and Returns for details
Do you sell to dealers and professional pool cleaners? – Yes, please email us for business to business inquiries
Is it safe for all filter systems? – Yes
Is there a wait period after adding CC? – One hour is recommended.
Can I use CC on new plaster? – CC should only be used in pools with cured plaster. Curing can typically take up to 6 months for new or resurfaced pools. Please consult your pool professional regarding the cure time.
Will CC make my pool cloudy? In some pools occasional cloudiness may occur when applying CC. If this happens, allow 24-48 hours for water to clear.
Will CC stain my pool? Staining can occasionally occur. If this happens, consult your pool professional for products used to treat pool stains."

I'll sell you bleach a lot cheaper! Sorry, my bleach has no zinc in it and is not known to "stain" pool surfaces. You gotta pay extra for that!

Cupric Sulphate is a copper salt. Copper is what turns hair green and can cause staining so it isn't TFP recommended.

The owner states that he constantly fought clarity issues, scrubbed his pool daily, and used tons of "shock". I rarely have clarity issues, rarely scrub my pool, and use no shock.

How do I do it?
I'm glad you ask!

A revolutionary new product called SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE!

If anyone wants to buy our ultra-concentrated 12.5% I will be very happy to sell it at $39.95 a gallon! Or you can get it in stores for $2-$4 a gallon if you prefer. :goodjob:

Donldson said:
Cupric Sulphate is a copper salt. Copper is what turns hair green and can cause staining so it isn't TFP recommended.

The owner states that he constantly fought clarity issues, scrubbed his pool daily, and used tons of "shock". I rarely have clarity issues, rarely scrub my pool, and use no shock.

How do I do it?
I'm glad you ask!

A revolutionary new product called SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE!

If anyone wants to buy our ultra-concentrated 12.5% I will be very happy to sell it at $39.95 a gallon! Or you can get it in stores for $2-$4 a gallon if you prefer. :goodjob:

Sounds fantastic! Where do I order?? LOL! How often would you add this revolutionary product to your pool?

JT2006 said:
How often would you add this revolutionary product to your pool?
Huh, and I just had that epiphany on why BBB will never be huge. When asked how much and how often, our answer is, "I don't know, post a full set of test results from a test you probably don't have yet and we can teach you how to keep your pool clear forever." When this Crystal Clear guy is asked the same question, he says "Add 2 liters a month for a sparkling clean pool." Sure, he is pretty much lying, but doesn't that sound so much easier.

Um, anyway, enough with that seriousness. I have some labels to peel off bleach bottles and put on the "Revolutionary product created by elite chemists to Clean, Clarify, and Clear your pool like never before!" labels. It's the CCC system! One better than that BBB you may have heard of :mrgreen:

Donldson said:
JT2006 said:
How often would you add this revolutionary product to your pool?
Huh, and I just had that epiphany on why BBB will never be huge. When asked how much and how often, our answer is, "I don't know, post a full set of test results from a test you probably don't have yet and we can teach you how to keep your pool clear forever." When this Crystal Clear guy is asked the same question, he says "Add 2 liters a month for a sparkling clean pool." Sure, he is pretty much lying, but doesn't that sound so much easier.

Um, anyway, enough with that seriousness. I have some labels to peel off bleach bottles and put on the "Revolutionary product created by elite chemists to Clean, Clarify, and Clear your pool like never before!" labels. It's the CCC system! One better than that BBB you may have heard of :mrgreen:

Makes sense, I'm a newbie just want to learn all this stuff so I can fire the pool service

Thanks, and good luck with the "new product" sales!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.