Hi all - 1st time poster. I've lurked on your forum for awhile and you guys are all great.
I have a question. I have a saltwater filter for a 14'x42" intex pool and leave it on the recommended 5 hours per day. However lately I've been noticing some brownish algae so I tested the water at the pool place and it was .1 PPM
My results were
What I was going to do was add some stabilizer then shock the pool. Is that ok? Any suggestions? Can I use household chlorox bleach instead of shock? Should I add more salt and boost my chlorine production. Thank you!