Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Great Service! Praise to

1. Back To Top    #1
    Lakeland, FL

Great Service! Praise to

Hello All,
    Just want to give a positive shoutout to Dave at Ordered supplies and noticed it was processed the same day. Received in 2 days from order placement First Class Mail!

Keep up the great job and great prices.

A hardy Thank you!

17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Lakeland Florida

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Great Service! Praise to

Thank you!
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Labelle, TX

I will second that... I ordered some refills a while back. The R-0871 opened in shipment. Eight minutes after I sent them an email I had a response. New bottle shipped no questions asked. Sure is not like Amazon. They would have probably wanted me to send the old bottle back.
    17500 gallon Doughboy AGP, Hayward DE filter, waiting for the 1.5hp DB pump to go out.
    Learn to take the advice here and be trouble free or use the pool store's advice. "You can't do both and get very far"

4. Back To Top    #4

Butler, PA

My initial kit arrived quicker than amazon.

Ordered reagents this year packed with care, sent quickly.

I did mention it it before but since i read this post I did feel like tooting the horn once again.

They provide an awesome service that feels like shopping at the local Mom and Pop where you bought your penny candy as a kid ~ that's an awesome feeling I guess many these days aren't familiar with but it's nice to be treated well in this day and age.

Thank you for the service you provide, it is truly appreciate.
    AGP: 27' x 52" : 17,500 gallon
    300 lb. Sand Filter (75 gpm) / 1.5 hp pump
    Full Sun ~ All Day