Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Has anyone ordered from Poolwarehouse.com?

1. Back To Top    #1

Has anyone ordered from Poolwarehouse.com?

I am getting ready to order an IG kit from them. They use Hydra Pools kits as does Royal Swimming Pools.com I called Royal and they told me after 2 days that they can't even come close to matching poolwarehouse's deal that I faxed to them. I have read mixed reviews on Royal, terrible reviews on National, but I can't find anything about Poolwarehouse. They are several thousand cheaper than anyone on the kit we are interested in. Thanks in advance for any help.
    18x36 Lagoon vinyl IG DIY sport bottom 3.5-5-3.5 18K gal. Hayward Tri-Star 1 1/2 HP 2 Speed, Hayward 27" 350lb. sand filter, Hayward Aquarite w/ T-15, 1 skimmer, 2 returns, 2 step jets, 4 deck jets, 1 waterfall, TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Has anyone ordered from Poolwarehouse.com?

Anyone?
    Bueller, Bueller
    18x36 Lagoon vinyl IG DIY sport bottom 3.5-5-3.5 18K gal. Hayward Tri-Star 1 1/2 HP 2 Speed, Hayward 27" 350lb. sand filter, Hayward Aquarite w/ T-15, 1 skimmer, 2 returns, 2 step jets, 4 deck jets, 1 waterfall, TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3

I live in Knoxville and have not heard of the people. That doesn't mean much since I have only had my pool now for about a year. Here is what I found with a quick check with the Better Business Bureau:

http://www.bbb.org/knoxville/business-r ... n-90016552
    15 x 30 12,000 gal Above Ground (Aluminum), 2 HP pump motor, 27" Sand Filter, Installed July 2012

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the reply. I saw that as well. I went ahead and ordered everything from them on Wed. They were extremely professional on the phone. We'll see in the next couple of weeks. Was told I should see the liftgate service freight truck within 10-14 days. I will keep everyone posted as to their professionalism and quality as it may help someone in the future that wants to buy a complete kit online.

5. Back To Top    #5

OK, for all you DIY'ers and anyone else interested, my kit has been delivered! So far, the team at PoolWarehouse.com has delivered to my expectations! I had to leave work to unload the truck. Barely had enough time to make sure there was no damage. I will do an inventory when I get home and update this thread. So, if anyone was wondering about ordering here, I can say so far I am pleased. Took them 10 days to get the kit together and then I was sent a tracking number.

6. Back To Top    #6

Got a chance last night to get everything inventoried. Everything is there but 1 skimmer. I upgraded out the Aqua Genie for 2 regular Hayward skimmers and they sent 1. All other upgrades, etc. are great. I spoke to them and they are supposed to get in contact with me again today.

7. Back To Top    #7

How did the install go with the kit?
    Above Ground 30ft x 4.5 ft deep, vinyl liner, hayward 1.5hp sand filter

8. Back To Top    #8

How did your install go?

9. Back To Top    #9

I am in the final stages of completing a hydra pool from pool warehouse. I was very pleased with service from PW. My only advise is to watch your order and make sure you get everything you need to complete your install. Little things like winterizing plugs, covers and gizmos were left out. All the valves for plumbing left out. I am an avid diy'er and asking for advise on plumbing and electrical was quickly shot down with a response of asking a professional. That was a canned response to cover there rear end, I get it.