Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A friend came over and took some video from his Drone

1. Back To Top    #1

Riverside, CA

A friend came over and took some video from his Drone

The only sound is the noise from the rotors and the wind, so turn that way down. The video is full 1080P, but for some reason it only uploaded 720P to Youtube. I'll see if I can fix that later. Make sure the quality is set to 720P (its the little gear in the bottom grey bar).

Near the middle of the video the picture is a little wavy, I guess there is software or hardware to compensate for the harmonic vibrations.

Because it was fairly windy, he didn't come down too low. The altitude is probably about 80' most of the time.
    40x20 Free Form IG Pool (aprox 29,000 Gal, 140 Perimeter, depth 3'6"-7', Baja Shelf, 8x8 Free Form Spa) - Gunite Shell, Pebble Plaster Finish, Poured Concrete Coping - 3 Deep Heat Returns - Jandy LXi400 Gas Heater (400,000 Btu) - Jandy Variable Speed Pump JEP 2.0 - Jandy CL 600 Filter - HASA Liquidator - Jandy PDA 6 w/ Remote - 4x Jandy WaterColors Pool LEDs - 48" Gas Fire Pit - 6x Gas Tiki Torches - 12'x15' U-shaped BBQ Island (Firemagic Equipment)

2. Back To Top    #2

Fort Wayne, IN

Re: A friend came over and took some video from his Drone

with some imagination, I felt like this was a bee's eye view. Sometimes, it even sounded like a swarm of bees was zeroing in on all the people around that fantastic pool. Pretty cool!
    Theresa and/or Gary

Complete DIY: 20x40' rectangle. Resin walls, vinyl lined. 33000 gallons. Full width steps. 8' deep. Diving board, slide. Hayward pro series super pump, sand filter. Raypack 336K BTU heater. Main drain, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 2 amerilite lights with quick change lens Aquamatic auto cover and a partridge in a pear tree.
    Breaking our backs in the hopes that one of our six kids will care for us when we are old ;)

3. Back To Top    #3

SpringHill FL

Re: A friend came over and took some video from his Drone

Lol thats cool. Thanks for sharing
    15x30 gunite 18k gallons Hayward star clear plus 120sqft cart