Vacuum recommendations

May 20, 2013
Millbrae, CA
My Aquabot Breeze 4WD is doing an overall good job at keeping my floor floor and wall clean. I do break out my pole/whale brush XL combo now and then though to get spots the robot isn't getting to. That leads me to thinking that I should get a manual vacuum setup for the deep cleaning sessions I plan to do every few weeks or monthly, depending on need.

I'm a sucker for improved technology so I'm asking here to see if anyone has suggestions for:

- Traditional vacuum head and tubing. Any brands or special features I should look for/ cutting edge vacuum products? I'll probably grab a skimmer adapter also so I don't have to worry about junk messing up my piping or pump

- Newer technology vacuum heads. I see some odd looking ones on Amazon. Any well reviewed ones I should look at?

- Leaf blower. I like not having to worry about using pump/skimmer power and being able to just empty the bag when done. How are these with getting dirt though? I tend to get alot of sludge in my robot after cleanings so it looks like my pool needs something to help clean that out.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.