TF-100 Readings this morning:
TC=17.5 (Last night was 19.0)
FC=17.5 (Last night was 18.5)
I noticed a very slight haze to the pool after our July 4th party (about 15 swimmers in 90 degree water). So I brought the pool to shock level and have pretty much maintained it there for 4 days while doing OCLT each day. The water is now sparkling clear (was on day 1 after shocking) and CC always reads 0.0 or 0.5. However the OCLT usually shows an FC loss of either 1.0 or 1.5 ppm (one reading was even 2.0).
Is it possible that after 4 days of shocking and low CC levels and sparkling water that I still have organics? Or is there possibly something else going on?
By the way, we've been swimming at shock level (but not at night so no interference with OCLT). I assume that is ok.