Anybody know about Easy Set covers? Floating pucks?

Jun 3, 2013
Seattle WA
My tiny AGP is finally running smoothly. I am now looking to accessorize! :cool:

Seriously though, I was thinking about a pool cover. Intex sells one for my pool that is only 9 bucks. I want the cover to keep leaves and debris out of the pool though most of that comes from the feet of my three year old. Speaking of which, I also thought the cover might provide another layer of safety for small kids around the pool. Though for 9 bucks it seems like it might be too insubstantial to keep a kid from falling through even though they may only weigh 40 pounds. Any thoughts on this?

I don't think that cover your talking about is going to provide any amount of safety. I've never seen a safety cover for that type of pool.

As for the junk getting in the pool, you could run the hose out to it to spray the little ones feet off or if that's not possible put a basin of water there to rinse feet off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

As to your floating pucks comment. We don't recommend them for normal daily maintenance. With a small pool like your, You could simply add liquid bleach to keep it clean (and filter it). if you go to poolcalculator.com you can see how much to add. We recommend a high quality test kit but with tiny pools (not the ones sold in most stores), some add a set amount of bleach each day and then do a dump and fill of it gets too green.

If you water is expensive or otherwise difficult, the cost of the kit is lower than cost of a dump and fill. We recommend the TF50 or TF100 for most owners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.