Speedstir

SkyKid

Apr 30, 2013
Upstate South Carolina
Hey Gang
Monday I ordered a salt water test kit and a speedstir
Today they came in :party:
I opened the speedstir and installed the batteries filled the vial with some water and put the little stir thingy in
Man I was like a kid in a candy store :whoot:
placed the vial on the speedstir and nothing:grrrr:
So I opened it back up and replaced the batteries with new batteries and got all set up again
Felt like a kid in a candy store again pushed the on button and the stir thingy barely moved :hammer: :hammer:
Man I felt like a kid at Christmas who wanted a Red Ryder BB gun and got pink bunny rabbit pajamas with pink feet instead :brickwall:
I was bummed
Then I got an :idea:
I took it all apart and didn't really see anything wrong (I have almost 20 years of being a service tech for an Amusement Company)
I put it back together and made sure I didn't tighten the screws too much
I put the vial and the stirrer thingy back on and pushed the on button
It works :whoot: :party:
Now I'm like some pencil neck geek going to use it for all my testings no more swirling the vials to mix my chems :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Brushpup said:
I have some specialty criss/cross stir bars that make an extra deep vortex in the tube, and they are very quiet. So,take that..... :whip:

Now, who is the real geek around here I ask? :lol:

:wave:
I just ordered one of these off eBay yesterday to try out.

David
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.