I have just set up a new pool....
Intex 18x48 above ground pool
I purchased the SWG, and am trying the new salt water system. A friend had a water truck so they were going to help with 6,000 gallons of water we needed.. well the water in the dump was green, so needless to say I started off with green water. I didn't know that I could still shock with the SWG. Yesterday I shocked the pool heavy, and now it is a light light ting of green,
my CC is with in normal but the ph is still above 8.0. How can I get it to clear up??
I live in Mississippi
the pool will hold 6,428 gallons of water
The shock I used was the granular shock and swim (the only type in this small town!)
I dont have access to a pool and spa store anywhere with in a 100 miles of here to test the water for me.
I have to use the dip stick test kits... so I know they are not as good.
I know that the bleach is recomended, but can I still bleach after using the shock and swim??