Aqua Broom and Sand

GreatCanadian

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2011
St. John's, Newfoundland
Bought a Catfish vacuum in August of last year. It will now only hold a charge for a couple of minutes. So I'm going to pick up the Aqua Broom on the way home from work this evening IF someone can answer this question before quittin' time!

Can the Aqua Broom pick up sand - regular sand like you'd find in a sandbox. Lots of it in the pool (mostly my fault - came from my boots during setup). If the Aqua Broom can pick up this stuff I'll be getting it on the way home. Thanks.

GC

I have no idea if it can or not, but my Aqua Broom is going to be here tomorrow, I am hoping that I can "spot vac" with it in between using the bulky vac I have to hook up to the pump.

Hope we are both happy!

I had good luck with the aquabroom, but did not have sand. My guess is yes, it will. Mine usually only worked one season tho. I had best luck with fine stuff if i lined the bag with a knee high nylon.

Fired up the Aqua Broom this am and it was great! A quick fix to the little accumulation of dirt which settles in the middle of the pool. I joked with my husband this am that I am now accessorizing my pool instead of buying shoes and jewelry!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.