Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Online store recommendations for toys, safety gear, etc?

1. Back To Top    #1

Online store recommendations for toys, safety gear, etc?

Amazon seems to only sell through 3rd parties for pool gear. What online stores do you recommend? I need toys, floats, safety rope, etc.
    45'x12' 17k gal, IG plaster, Pool Pilot Nano+ SWG, 1/2hp Whisperflo pump, PAC-FAB TA-60D sand filter, Raypak 266 heater
    Pool School + Test Kit + Pool Math = Trouble Free Pool

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Online store recommendations for toys, safety gear, etc?

I have picked up some deals on toys on Amazon, but they are hit and miss, for example a couple of months ago I bought a couple of nice floats, paid about $20 each for the, right after they came in I thought maybe I should get one or two more, went back to the same Amazon item and the price was up to $40 each. As to pool equipment there are some real deals available on ebay, I bought my current pump there new in the box for just over $300, and the most online shopping searches show a low price of about $420 for the same model.

Ike
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

3. Back To Top    #3

Sometimes Craigslist has good deals. I don't have any experience with pool supplies, but I did buy a truck through Craigslist before and got a good deal.
    John
    7 year old ~13,500 gal 24' AGP with 1.5 hp Proline pump, 150 sqft Pleatco cartridge, filled with well water with pH of about 4.5.
    Wanda the Whale pool vacuum, home made heater, Taylor K-2006
    Cloudy Pool? 1) Order test kit. 2) Follow SLAM
    New to TFPC? Read Pool School a few times, then post questions. PoolMath will help with chemical additions.

4. Back To Top    #4