Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My luck, liner seam torn!

1. Back To Top    #1

My luck, liner seam torn!

So my brand new liner, only in 1 week, had the seam torn. Amazingly, it was literally losing NO water. I was over 12 hours from the time I saw it until I was able to patch it and the water level didnt change at all. My hope is the patch will hold through the summer and the manufacturer will send me a new liner to install in the early fall.

DIY 18x36 IG Vinyl Rectangle with 2 foot radius; Steel Walls. 8' steps w/t 2 step jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 2 returns; Hayward Pro Series 24 Inch 300# Sand Pool ; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves, Hayward PL-P-4, SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My luck, liner seam torn!

So the liner manufacturer is being very cooperative, they are doing full replacement and are holding it for me until late August.
    DIY 18x36 IG Vinyl Rectangle with 2 foot radius; Steel Walls. 8' steps w/t 2 step jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 2 returns; Hayward Pro Series 24 Inch 300# Sand Pool ; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves, Hayward PL-P-4, SWCG

3. Back To Top    #3

Glad to hear it
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

4. Back To Top    #4

Might want to share the liner maker. I don't think we need to bad-mouth the bad ones but highlighting the good ones seems fair.
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100