16 x 32 intex rectangular pool leveling ground without sand

Re: 16 x 32 intex rectangular pool leveling ground without s

Welcome to TFP!
This is an above-ground pool, correct? You need to level it by digging down until the entire area is level, not by building it up with sand.

Thank You for your reply.. what should I use to level the ground? I was thinking of renting a bobcat, my yard isn't that bad so I would probably only have to have it a few hours. I have ordered my pool and it is on the way. So I am to receive part of it fri and the other box next fri,. I have really enjoyed all the post on this site. So I had ordered, what they call a pool liner pad, but it is for an oval 32 x 16, so since I have read on here to use the pink builder's insulation, I will exchange that for the pink insulatin, and get the gorilla tape. I have ordered the pavers, so since the pink insulation is 1/2" I will have to dig under each paver 1 1/2" for 24 pavers. I say I, what a really mean is I hope my sons will.:( , because I am a widow 74 years old :oops: that wants a pool for exercise. I feel bad because I have to depend on my sons for all this. So I am trying to make sure I search it all out so it will turn out correct. Again Thanks a lot, and also thanks to everone on TFP it is defintley a lot of help!!

Welcome to TFP!

Heck yes those boys better help you, or do it for you completely!

Leveling is the most important step to get things right when setting up an AGP. You cannot be off more than 1". The Bobcat would be perfect. If you have access to one, by all means use it.

Thank you so much, LOL.. I will be so glad when the ground is level. All the rest will take time but will get done because we will be excited. !!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.