Looking for a InGround Vinyl lined Pool Builder in Arizona

Jul 6, 2013
25 years ago I contracted with a firm in Mesa, AZ to install a steel walled vinyl lined pool.
IT WAS GREAT. Totally Trouble Free Swimming for 10 years...then a new liner and 5 more years of bliss.

I sold the house in 1998 and left Arizona. In 2004 I moved back, and bought a house with no Pool.
I am now in the market to put a pool again, but I can't seem to find a company that builds vinyl lined pools.
The gunite pools of my neighbors require much more maintenance than I ever had to do AND
they cost twice as much.

If anyone out there can point me to a Vinyl Pool builder in the Phoenix Metro area, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Re: Looking for a InGround Vinyl lined Pool Builder in Arizo

Welcome to TFP!

No suggestions. But will say that the maintenance should be the same regardless of the pool type. The minor exception being needing calcium in the water ... which we are in no shortage of.

But you are right there is a large price difference up front, although the gunite pools likely will last longer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.