Swimming for exercise in an AGP

This post is for anyone wanting to get more of a workout in your above ground or smaller pool.

It's been so hot lately that I wanted to start getting my exercise on in our pool rather then on the treadmill in our garage. It's kind of a pain to swim in circles around the pool so I looked for other ideas. I found this on Pinterest and HAD to try it!

d8c3c809c71f80c7565c56f9386b0f5a.jpg

Let me just say, as goofy as it looks and as simple as it is, it works AMAZING!!! I didn't have bungee cords so I just used the rope and a noodle. It's like you are swimming laps without having to worry about hitting a wall, you can just swim your heart out. I also came across these on Amazon and LOVE THEM! It makes for one heck of an upper body workout, lol.

60fe6a68481231bf114de3c5fe864208.jpg

i bought a pair of those gloves last summer. they are a real hit at our pool. I am blown away by how much faster my son can swim in them. No one offered a kids size, so I made several pair out of swimsuit material. they worked great too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.