Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A week in Florida and I come back to this!

1. Back To Top    #1

A week in Florida and I come back to this!

[attachment=0:2inavtw7]ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373150866.229272.jpg[/attachment:2inavtw7]

Thank you TFP!

Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

A week in Florida and I come back to this!

FC 2.0
    CC 0.5
    TA 110
    CYA 45
    PH 8.0
    Temp is 91

Not bad for being unattended for 7 days. The stenner is DA BOMB!

I think the flowers from the crape myrtle filling the skimmer baskets ate some of the FC. Gave it an extra shot of chlorine and putting MA in 30 min from now.
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: A week in Florida and I come back to this!

It's a beautiful thing!
    1994 18X36 IG vinyl, about 24,000 gallons, Hayward sand filter model S244T, 2 speed 1hp pump w/timer, Dolphin Nautilus Plus Robot, in beautiful SW Ohio.

4. Back To Top    #4

Love it!

We just got back from 5 days too. It rained several of them, and thanks to TFP and my SWG, my pool is as clear as I left it... minus a little debris from the rains. I worry every time we leave it in the summer, but have yet to have any problems.
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist buy w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panels mix 2, TF-100 test kit.

Test kits compared
    Purchase test kits

5. Back To Top    #5

Call the police... someone stole your water! LOL
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100