Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: diyindux

1. Back To Top    #1

diyindux

I've decided to take on a DIY inground pool project. This site seems to be the best resource available so I'm signing up.

I'm pretty well set on a lazy-l pool, 18x40. The process doesn't look too complicated, just labor intensive. I have access to all the equipment so I just need to make sure I buy the correct package and components to make sure things go well. Thanks to the forum for all the help so far.
    DIY 28x38x18 Full L, 26,000 gallons, Pentair VS Pump, SWG, CCP 420 Filter, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR400HD Heater, EasyTouch Controller

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: diyindux

Welcome to tfp, diyindux

Looking forward to your build

Post what you are considering and folks on here can comment.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: diyindux

Thanks. I'll post up some questions.
    DIY 28x38x18 Full L, 26,000 gallons, Pentair VS Pump, SWG, CCP 420 Filter, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR400HD Heater, EasyTouch Controller