Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Some features I think we would enjoy!

1. Back To Top    #1
    North Georgia

Some features I think we would enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion
    Of course, as Admin, I check out other pool related sites to see if they have features we should have.
    I have been members of other forums, some notable features I enjoyed there flow

Ability to choose own skin
    Live update!
    Web Chat
    Chat rooms

Live up date was the coolest, as you are posting or reading new post just appear like magic!
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: Some features I think we would enjoy!

The ability to upload Excel files in the *.xlsx format. This is the current format that was introduced with Excel 2007. I recently tried uploading a spreadsheet in this format but it wouldn't take. Had to save it down to a *.xls format in order to upload it. An identical spreadsheet saved to the *.xlsx format is considerably smaller in size compared to the old *.xls format, so that would take up less server space.

I could be wrong but, given that it is 2013, I'm thinking that most Excel users are using Excel 2007 or later.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.