Love my smartpool climber!

Jun 4, 2012
NW CT
We have had it for a week now and used it a few times. We ran it on the 3 hour timer the first time and was amazed at how much it picked up. Now we just throw it in on the 1 hour timer every now and then to keep the pool sparkling clean on the bottom.

Even with our 7 foot deep end it seems to hit the entire pool and it does climb the walls with no issues. So far this thing gets 2 thumbs up from us. No more dragging the hoses out and spending an hour vacuuming only to find we've missed 25% of the gunk anyway. The pool has been the most clean since we have bought this thing.

And we scored it for $525 on sale! :-D

Bosqueboy said:
I hope yours works for you. The reviews on Amazon.com are not encouraging. Keep us informed. We have fingers and toes crossed for you.

So are mine!

Seemed to me that most of the reviews were less than stellar on most all of the robots, unless it required a booster pump. I'm not interested in putting that much money or work into an automatic cleaner to install a booster pump into my agp.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.