Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Love my smartpool climber!

1. Back To Top    #1

Love my smartpool climber!

We have had it for a week now and used it a few times. We ran it on the 3 hour timer the first time and was amazed at how much it picked up. Now we just throw it in on the 1 hour timer every now and then to keep the pool sparkling clean on the bottom.

Even with our 7 foot deep end it seems to hit the entire pool and it does climb the walls with no issues. So far this thing gets 2 thumbs up from us. No more dragging the hoses out and spending an hour vacuuming only to find we've missed 25% of the gunk anyway. The pool has been the most clean since we have bought this thing.

And we scored it for $525 on sale!
    43x21x54" Sharkline/Wilbar Above Ground with hopper, 26,000 Gal
    Sta-rite 22 in sand filter with Zeosand removed reg pool sand installed, Sta-rite 1.5 hp pump, Poolsmart Climber Robot, TF-100 Test kit, poolskim, hard plumbing with second return added for poolskim, fafco solar heater, Luiquidator

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Love my smartpool climber!

Jason, do you have a photo of this cleaner?
    Pool by Shasta Pools in Phoenix, AZ
    Pentar Sand Filter
    Heliocol Pool Solar Heater

3. Back To Top    #3

No I don't have one with me. I'm on the road for work now. Whenever I get home I can post one if you would like. Why do you ask?

http://www.smartpool.com/website/Produc ... imber.aspx

If this link works it is the NC52 model.
    Sta-rite 22 in sand filter with Zeosand removed reg pool sand installed, Sta-rite 1.5 hp pump, Poolsmart Climber Robot, TF-100 Test kit, poolskim, hard plumbing with second return added for poolskim, fafco solar heater, Luiquidator

4. Back To Top    #4

I hope yours works for you. The reviews on Amazon.com are not encouraging. Keep us informed. We have fingers and toes crossed for you.
    Bosqueboy in Virginia

In-ground 20,000 gal vinyl Grecian, Hayward Star-Clear Plus C1200 cartridge filter, Hayward 3/4 HP Superpump, AquaRite salt water chlorine generator, Heat Siphon C575HP heat pump and Blue Diamond robotic cleaner.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueboy
    I hope yours works for you. The reviews on Amazon.com are not encouraging. Keep us informed. We have fingers and toes crossed for you.
    So are mine!

Seemed to me that most of the reviews were less than stellar on most all of the robots, unless it required a booster pump. I'm not interested in putting that much money or work into an automatic cleaner to install a booster pump into my agp.