I have little bitty bubbles on most of the walls of my vinyl pool. Wondering what they are from. When I brush they just rise to the top and pop. Thinking they may be as a result of algae?
Background: I know I have some algae right now. About two weeks ago we started a week of rainy, stormy weather and the solar cover was on for about a week straight. When the cover came off, the water was a little bit couldy. Not awful, but I could tell the difference from my normal crystal clear pool. I shocked until it met the 3 criteria. Got dead algae on the bottom of the pool.
On Wed we put the cover back on for the first time since shocking. Yesterday took the cover off and it was cloudy again. Not as bad as last week and I don't think that anyone besides me could tell. Because we are having guests all weekend, my plan is to keep the algae under control best as I can and then shock it starting Sunday night. Since I'm guessing that the reintroduction of algae came from the cover, I'm going to put the cover one while the water is at shock levels.
FC = 12
CYA = 40
Anyway, any idea what the little bubble are?