Stenner pump

flyweed

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2009
SW Wisconsin
Quick question. I picked up a Stenner adjustable model on ebay pretty cheap, (the 45M5 model)..but it did NOT come with the connection nuts or ferrules to connect the 1/4" tubing to the pump. I looked at the Locke Well & Pump Company website under their "connection parts" and the only thing they have listed is 3/8" size....I don't think this is the correct size for my pump and tubing is it? Where can I get the correct ones???

Thanks
Dan

anyone?? nobody can confirm if these have the 1/4 nut and ferrule, or 3/8"???

I did take the pump to my local DIY store, to see if they have anything that may work..and nothing would thread onto the pump (wrong threads, from what the store guy said). I tried a brass 1/4" compression nut and it was too small, and then I tried a 3/8" nut and it was TOO big....so I tried a 5/16" and it was the perfect size, but again, the treads were wrong.

So.... as you can see I'll have to end up ordering the correct compression nuts and ferrules, but just need to confirm the actual correct size.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.