Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stenner pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Stenner pump

Quick question. I picked up a Stenner adjustable model on ebay pretty cheap, (the 45M5 model)..but it did NOT come with the connection nuts or ferrules to connect the 1/4" tubing to the pump. I looked at the Locke Well & Pump Company website under their "connection parts" and the only thing they have listed is 3/8" size....I don't think this is the correct size for my pump and tubing is it? Where can I get the correct ones???

Thanks
    Dan
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Stenner pump

uswatersystems.com sells all the parts your looking for. If you call them they will figure out what you need
    Screen enclosed 17K gal 16x30 IG with Diamond Brite finish, elevated 4 jet spa with spill over, Twin dolphin fountain, Hayward Ecostar pump[ Pentair intelliflo VS, Filter Sta rite Posi-Flo PTM 100, Aqua Cal heat pump, Tiger Shark QC robotic cleaner.
    Stenner peristaltic pump model 45MPHP10, 15 gal storage tank. TF 100 with Speed Stir.

3. Back To Top    #3

anyone?? nobody can confirm if these have the 1/4 nut and ferrule, or 3/8"???

I did take the pump to my local DIY store, to see if they have anything that may work..and nothing would thread onto the pump (wrong threads, from what the store guy said). I tried a brass 1/4" compression nut and it was too small, and then I tried a 3/8" nut and it was TOO big....so I tried a 5/16" and it was the perfect size, but again, the treads were wrong.

So.... as you can see I'll have to end up ordering the correct compression nuts and ferrules, but just need to confirm the actual correct size.
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Since you say that you have 1/4" feed tubing, you need 1/4" nuts and ferrules for the pump tube. The pump tubes are standard size so you buy the nuts and ferrules for the feed tubing size.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Well Duh.....LOL....guess I never thought of that until you pointed it out! Thanks much. 1/4" nuts and ferrules are on order now!!