Hi, I bought a house this year that has an inground vinyl kidney shaped pool. My estimates online show it to be about 17000 gallons (18x30 kidney shape)
I've read the pool school to get familiar with some of the terms but I want to make sure that my pool is tested and balanced fine.
These are my test measurements using a Taylor Test kit:
Total alkalinity - 100
calcium hardness -200
free chlorine - 4.0
combined chlorine - 0
stabilizer - 60
Water looks clear; looks like there may be a tiny bit of algae at the bottom ... I'm not sure
What do I need to do to make the pool safe/swimmable for my kids?