DIY waterfeature/aerator

May 8, 2007
El Paso, Texas
While installing my SWG I was interested in making somekind of fountain/water aerator, here is what I came up with.

When installing my SWG I had to go ahead a splice into the plumbing after the filter anyways, so while I was there I added a 2" "T" and a Ball valve after the SWG going to the return lines, I reduced the "t" portion 2" to 1/2 and because I have a patio pretty close to my pool and my pool equipment is on the side of the house, I ran 1/2 pvc up and over along my patio, where you would run rain gutter and used some plastic straps to hold the pvc down, put an end cap on the end and drilled 6, 3/8" holes, I can controll the amout of water going through the pvc with the ball valve, in fact if the neighbors behind me want to get cooled off as well it will reach across the yard to them :-D all I have left to do is paint the pvc pipe to match my trim.
cj7365
[/url][/img]
cj7365
[/url][/img]
cj7365
[/url][/img]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.