Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy LED watercolors not synching

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy LED watercolors not synching

I installed an identical pair of jandy LED pool lights that run off the same circuit/switch.

I just set it to a color sequence and the colors are off sync by about 1/2 a second or more.

Any idea on how to get these lights to reset or re-sync?

Thanks
    25K gal plaster IG pool/spa - Aqua Pure SWG - Jandy RS8 with OneTouch and iAqualink - 1.5HP Jandy Variable Speed ePump - Pentair 3 HP Spa Jet - Polaris 280 with booster - Pentair Cartridge Filter - 400K BTU MiniMax Heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy LED watercolors not synching

Try this, turn the lights on for a minute.then turn them off wait 4 to 6 seconds(a little longer than you would when changing colors)and turn them back on again.this should reset them to white and hopefully sync them
    16x32 vinyl ig with foxguard steel walls,gli liner ,hayward de filter,hayward heatpro heat pump,hayward colorlogic 4.0 led.pentair circular weir skimmers.hayward sharkvac xl robot,gli mesh cover.polk atrium speakers,sonos music system.erie pa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks I will try this tomorrow and report back.
    25K gal plaster IG pool/spa - Aqua Pure SWG - Jandy RS8 with OneTouch and iAqualink - 1.5HP Jandy Variable Speed ePump - Pentair 3 HP Spa Jet - Polaris 280 with booster - Pentair Cartridge Filter - 400K BTU MiniMax Heater

4. Back To Top    #4

Still no luck on the sync. It's weird because I assume these LED have no moving motor/parts. Unsure what to do at this point...