NEW AQUA RITE - AQR - No Lights No Power

Jul 4, 2013
Just installed a new aqua rite with E-Command 4 controls/subpanel. I've tripled checked all the wires, fuse, black disk, wire connections, breakers.... even replace fuse, and the aqua rite does not come on. No lights, no power; not anything. (E-Command 4 works fine.) I've put a volt meter on the both power connections get 120v at both ends and at subpanel. On all other wires from the board read about 1v. Both sides of the black disk also reads 1v on board. The metal bar below the black disk has the resistance as labeled .015. I pulled the board and back side looks new and clean. Hayward says I can mail the whole thing back, but it is mounted, plumbed, and all hooked up. Trying to get them to send a new board instead.

Any other idea that might not been covered here? Having a hard time believing it is bad out of the box. Thought maybe is was something I am doing, but think I've ruled out installation errors. (I have not plugged in the cell, since instructions indicate that cell type needs to be selected first. E-command also indicate cell error and no flow when hooked up to aqua rite.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.