rain!!!!!!!!

Jul 12, 2012
Northwest Alabama
finally got all my chemicals in spec and now here in north alabama this morning we have got 3+ inches of rain with more on the way......i have already drained water out once this morning now getting ready to do it again soon....i know this will kill my salt and CYA readings. is there anything in particular i need to watch for other than getting chems stright again

chris400 said:
finally got all my chemicals in spec and now here in north alabama this morning we have got 3+ inches of rain with more on the way......i have already drained water out once this morning now getting ready to do it again soon....i know this will kill my salt and CYA readings. is there anything in particular i need to watch for other than getting chems stright again
Just test and dose like you did before. 3" is a lot, but if the pool is balanced before the rain, if wont take much to rebalance after.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.