screen on intake

May 24, 2013
Arizona
We finally got sand sys up but guy switched intake and return we tried today to place eyeball where the screen is (because that used to be in take) however every time we turned it water came pouring out of the exterior of pool where valve is. But without an eyeball to direct water twd new suction area we are not getting the best effect. Anyone know how to switch the intake screen and eyeball inside pool?
The thru wall skimmer and dedicated vac line get installed tues at eight then create and install pvc waterfall pool water is at 96 degrees we've been in 118-120 for days.
Also anyone bought these pool lights from walmart where has magnetic stick one inside one out holds together with magnetic. Well don't the magnets are not strong enough for this liners to thick and they are now as waterproof as pkg says. Looking for what others are using as pool lights.?

Bbb going great water is beautiful

Can't do that which is y had to reverse them in first place the place where pool is the pump and filter will only fir one way on its snap tray. It has two ways to snap it in but because of where pool was placed can only do it this way so for it to reach had to switch intake and return lines. Suggestions on how to get the eyeball on the return now?

Mine are two pieces that unscrew .. Do yours come apart?

I just had my intake screen completely stuck from someone not threading it correctly.. It wasn't pretty getting it off :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.