Need pool liner for 30 foot aqualeader escape (2005?)

msedc

Jul 4, 2013
I am confused about who I should buy a liner from. I am told by some that an aqualeader is not truely 30 feet as it is metric and that only a special liner works while others state a standard liner should work. Anyone know? The online standard liners are so much more affordable then the dealer.

Thanks

Mark

I have an AquaLeader 21 round and I found the easier way to confirm my pool's diameter (and wall height) was to actually measure it. I read about the metric concerns but in the end, I measured and I bought my liner online. My dealer was expensive also... but they had it in stock. I still bought online.

The one thing I learned (the HARD way) was that you need to be very confident in your understanding of the type of liner bead you have (or don't have) to meet your needs. For me, I ordered the incorrect liner, based on the recommendations of the salesperson. Converting from one type to another, after I ordered the wrong type, would have cost more than the new liner. I returned the incorrect liner, paid a restocking fee plus shipping and ordered and "j-bead" liner for less that trying to convert to a "receiver track bead".

SPP10_AGLiner_types.jpg

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/blog/choosing-between-overlap-unibead-beaded-and-expandable-liners/

http://www.poolproducts.com/SPP/dept.asp?dept_id=2906&FNM=93

FYI... pool manufacturer seems to make no difference, Aqual does not make or sell liners themselves. The dealer sells the liner they sell and your replacement can be the same or different. receivers allow you to change the liner wihout removing the top rail but you can have bead issues where the liner pulls out of the the receiver. Over laps are typically less expensive and come in a single color and are expandable. J-bead or uni-bead liners can have tile border prints.

Me, installing my j-bead liner.

IMG_4836.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.