Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks for all the info...

1. Back To Top    #1
    Central New Jersey

Thanks for all the info...

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the info I've gotten here !!!
    Last summer it was so hot that I decided to get a pool. I've always wanted a pool but my husband has never wanted one. So after 42 years of marriage I finally got my pool. My husband even gave me a "Pool Shed" for Christmas. We bought the pool in the beginning of July, but it took forever to get a permit from our town. The pool was installed on August 23rd. I started out right away using the BBB method. The pool has been sparkling clear since the day it was filled thanks to the information I've gotten here. We closed the pool for the winter using info from here & opened it in May to find a crystal clear pool. Now we are all enjoying our beautiful pool thanks to TFP. The grandkids love to come over & swim. I just signed up to be a TFP supporter. This is an awesome forum !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Morada 24' x 52" round AGP, 13500 gals
    Waterway 1hp Horzintal Pump & Motor, Waterway Clearwater II 150 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Polaris 65, K-2006 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Thanks for all the info...

Congratulations! Glad you find the forum helpful
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Grand Rapids, Michigan

VERY NICE! Looks super. Thanks for supporting TFP.
    17,500 gal. ABG Doughboy Pool
    1/2 HP Pump/150 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter
    TF100 Test Kit And Speedstir

4. Back To Top    #4
    DFW, Texas

^ What they said. Congratulations and Great Job!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.