Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Deck Mounted Umbrella Stand In Concrete

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Ashford, CT

Deck Mounted Umbrella Stand In Concrete

Anyone have or know I can get or make a umbrella stand that I can bury under my deck or put into concrete.

25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro

2. Back To Top    #2

Hillsborough, NC

Re: Deck Mounted Umbrella Stand In Concrete

Stick a piece of pvc pipe in the wet concrete. If you are worried about it pulling out drill a hole through it and put a piece of rebar through the hole, then pour concrete around it. Actually a better idea would be to get one of the ones that are used for beach umbrellas - they are designed to be screwed into the sand. You could paint it any color you wanted.
    27' Round Might Sun AG Pool 18000 Gallon Intex Krystal Clear SWG Hayward Pump/Filter on a Timer

3. Back To Top    #3

Southwick, MA

Re: Deck Mounted Umbrella Stand In Concrete

Do a search, I have seen thsi subject come up a few times, one I recall had links to ones you can buy on line and they were happy with them.
    24X44 IG Vinyl Custom Shaped Pool, Starite S7M400 Cartridge Filter, Starite Sumpermax VS Pump, built July 2015, TF-100 Test Kit, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG, NG Starite SR400 Heater, Easytouch with Screen Logic, Magicstream Laminars, Bullfrog A7 Spa