Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where do you keep your kit

1. Back To Top    #1

Where do you keep your kit

Reading another thread got me curious to see where everyone keeps their test kit. I keep my tf100 in the pantry
    13k IG pebble pool w/waterfall, 1hp whisperflow pump, pentair ccp320 cartridge filter
    Circupool SI45+ swg
    TF100 +speed stir Taylor 1766 salt test

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: Where do you keep your kit

I keep it in a cabinet that is mounted on an inside wall of the house. Climate controlled and shielded from light.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

Spring, TX

I keep mine in a cabinet in my laundry room.
    13,000 Plaster IG Pool approx
    Hayward C5030 Cart Filter
    Emerson 1081 EB653 1.0 HP 1.40 S.F. 3450 RPM
    Pool Calculator, Pool School, TF Test Kits

4. Back To Top    #4

The big kit in the cabinet in the laundry room also. The little blue kit for ph and cl in breakfast nook closer to the pool.
    Screen enclosed 17K gal 16x30 IG with Diamond Brite finish, elevated 4 jet spa with spill over, Twin dolphin fountain, Hayward Ecostar pump[ Pentair intelliflo VS, Filter Sta rite Posi-Flo PTM 100, Aqua Cal heat pump, Tiger Shark QC robotic cleaner.
    Stenner peristaltic pump model 45MPHP10, 15 gal storage tank. TF 100 with Speed Stir.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

I love my TF-100, and keep it along with the small blue box Taylor ph/cl test and my plastic sampling cup out in the pool house (unheated, uncooled, but shaded) or on the screened in porch closer to the hot tub.

In fact just today I ordered an additional Taylor ph/cl blue box test kit from Dave for the sole use (and convenience) of the hot tub for daily tests so that I can leave the other one and the TF-100 down by the pool.
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter