vacuum relief system

Jul 4, 2008
NJ USA
Need Help The town inspector after 8 years decided to pay us a visit and told me i need a vacuum relief system ???? i have fiberglass pool from Waterworld and it has one drain in the bottom , so I need one he said. any easy way inexpensive to get this item??

When you say pool vacuum relief, inexpensive goes right out the window. It's like saying marine part! :(

There are several models the you add to the plumbing or drain plug on the pump basket. Vac-Alert and Vacless SVRS are two of them. They run about $600 - $700 a piece.

Bama Rambler said:
When you say pool vacuum relief, inexpensive goes right out the window. It's like saying marine part! :(

There are several models the you add to the plumbing or drain plug on the pump basket. Vac-Alert and Vacless SVRS are two of them. They run about $600 - $700 a piece.
Thanx for the response , i read the Gream baker act signed by the Pres. Bush in dec 2007, i purchased the pool in 2005 from water World also thew act requires only public pools and spas to have this system. I told the Inspector he said he will get back to me ? have you heard of residential pool having to install this after the passage of the law?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.