Wanda the Whale

Jun 21, 2013
NY
So I have ordered a wanda the whale for my AGP. Although I like the robotic vacuuming idea, I also think it will help with water circulation to let it roam around for a few hours every few days. We have an oval pool with only one return jet, and I think we have a few dead spots that wanda can help to stir up as she vacuums.

After ordering I saw an amazon review from someone who said wanda ripped gashes in their vinyl liner. I know one crazy review among hundreds of positives is not the only thing to focus on, but damage to the vinyl liner is about as bad as it gets for and AGP.

Does anyone have any experience/ know of any instances where wanda damaged a vinyl liner? Is there any reason NOT to use this thing?

Wind her up and watch hergo! No issues with mine at all. Check to make sure the little rubber feet it moves with are still on when you remove it, I had one show up in the skimmer---just pops back on. I'd say that was a pretty much off the wall review.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.