So excited! No more swamp!

Cubist

Apr 26, 2013
I just wanted to share...

Our settlement date has been pushed back and it's been hurdle after hurdle to buy this house. None of the issues have been on my end, thankfully but it has been stressful nonetheless. It finally looks like all of the issues are being resolved and we are on track to close on July 15th!

... And my test kit was delivered today! Thanks Dave!

Yep. I closed. I have been meaning to post an update, but I've been so busy with moving and all. The pool has cleaned up pretty nice. well, the water anyways. The rest still needs a bit of work. I was able to go out to the house prior to closing and get the pumps started up & the water topped off. I SLAM'd the pool most of last week and did a lot of vacuuming & brushing, but I was able to go from this:

F8zAZMC.jpg

To this:

Oil08kE.jpg

GECwYS7.jpg

We have used the pool a few times & I have gotten the hang of most of the valves, timers, etc. BBB has been great. I need to pick up some stabilizer. My tests all come back as zero.

Wow! What a transformation... and all because the water was so disgusting. Probably in better shape because it was spared outdoor elements? Looks nice and now that it's clean, it brightens the whole room.

Hubby and I have flipped a couple of houses and have a few rentals. We have yet to have had to revive a pool. We've looked at a few with in grounds and Hubby insists they be filled in, but I would enjoy seeing the transformation. Most above grounds, we agree, would be taken down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.