well this is embarrassing, not mustard algae after all

Apr 14, 2013
Opps, treated the pool, again and again, for yellow algae, but just figured out tonight most of the yellow/green stuff on
the East side of the pool is not algae, but reflections of the trees and tall bushes making a green wall in back.

I was distracted by the falling FC of .5 to 1.0/night and the "smoke" under the water when brushed the side.

Now thinking the smoke was just debris that the polaris did not pick up and the FC falling was more because
of the over 100F temps recently. Finally learned to turn off the solar heater as 92 is way too warm for swimming.

Anyway, thought some of you might enjoy how when you just focus on chemicals and potential problems, you
miss the zoom out picture.

Very nice!! Thank you. My pool walls looked to be laden with algae at night with the lights on, until I realized it was the shadow of the bump outs combined with some dirt stuck to the sides. Thank god and TFP for the test kit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.