Intex Movement

kristinainaustin

LifeTime Supporter
May 13, 2013
I can't seem to find an answer to this one... How much should the frame on my Intex move? I have two older girls who "dive" and jump around in the pool the entire time they're in there and the frame is in constant motion; creaking and swaying. We've only had it up for a few weeks, maybe a month, and it's on a concrete pad, so it's as level as it can be. I didn't expect it to move this much, so I just wanted to check that it's "normal" and not unsafe. The legs were level from front to back when I first set it up, but aren't anymore (I think they moved out when it was filled with water). Thanks! :)

Yes, that is completely normal. You will have to watch the legs, and move them back into proper placement. Using several "tie-down" ratchet straps wrapped around the bottom of the legs will help keep them in place.

That's why I did a partial bury on mine.

The top of the dirt is about even with the wide band that goes around the pool.

We had a friend over with her daughter swimming today. Girl likes how clean and clear the pool is, and loves to jump off the platform at the top of the ladder. Pool just barely moved with all the water splashing around.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.