Hayward pump wont turn on.

May 15, 2013
Ct
Any Electricians out there?

I have a Hayward Super Pump, C48K2N1435 pump. I had it off for the week while I was away and I flipped the switch to turn it on and nothing. Checked the breaker, its fine, flipped it back and forth, nothing. Its all new from last fall and its been working like a charm all spring. Any ideas?

thanks.

No noise what so ever. Yes, it has a timer but it has been off all week while I was away. I flipped the toggle switch to, "off", "on, and "timer', turned the dial , nothing. I dont have a meter, and I dont know where to check to see if it has power .

Might be time to call a friend or electrician to do some troubleshooting for you. It's hard for us to guess what it migh be without some basic info. It could be anything from a bad breaker to a completely burnt motor. Hopefully it's just a loose connection somewhere that's easily fixed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.