What kind of in-ground cleaner system is this?

Jul 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Hello and thank you thank you this site is amazing!

I am needing to replace some pop-up heads in my pool and don't know the manufacturer.

Before I go out and start spending money does anyone know who made this?

Replies greatly appreciated...

-newb(pool-owner/forum-poster)

Attachments

• 0-1.jpeg
    0-1.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 205
It's a Master Pools Turbo Clean system, my pool had the same one. The heads used to spray filtered water in "zones" to push/flush dirt/debris to main drain (mine has 5 zones, 2 outflows per zone in pool and 1 in spa) and the original TC heads were 1" above the surface spraying water 360 deg--see image, with newer A&A heads pop up and rotate 360. A&A manufacturing offers a retrofit head kit: Item: 555807 adapter/heads (555807 Turbo Clean Adapter package- White- $49.40/each). The space ship thing can be replaced also with A&A stuff!

It's a Master Pools Turbo Clean system, my pool had the same one. The heads used to spray filtered water in "zones" to push/flush dirt/debris to main drain (mine has 5 zones, 2 outflows per zone in pool and 1 in spa) and the original TC heads were 1" above the surface spraying water 360 deg--see image, with newer A&A heads pop up and rotate 360. A&A manufacturing offers a retrofit head kit: Item: 555807 adapter/heads (555807 Turbo Clean Adapter package- White- $49.40/each). The space ship thing can be replaced also with A&A stuff!
It does not look like a Master pools valve.

It looks like an A & A Manufacturing 5 Port Top Feed Valve. The A & A Low Profile Actuator Valve looks similar to the Master pools valve. A & A might make the Master Pools valve, but I don't know.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.