how to vacum my intex???

ok i'm confused here I wanted to vacuum my pool today and so i went out and bought a 21 foot long vacuum hose with a vacuum head piece but once i got home i realized that i dont have anything to attach the the hose to for the suction. So hubby being smart that he is tried to make one up with his pipes that he has ( he's a plumber) and i thought forsure it would work not sure what kinda pipes he used but it was working until i attached the hose to it the suction just stopped sucking....tried again and same thing...so eventually i gave up and put everything away.....just wondering what everyone else is using with their intex ultra frame pools???

I ordered an adapter from Intex.. Supposed to get here today so I can let you know if it works..

That is if it doesn't thunderstorm all day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the adapter I got works perfecty with the 2650 sand filter bigger sizes OR the normal intex size adapters on the pump that came with it :)

HOSE ADAPTOR 11238 1 $2.23

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.