Testing My Water

nupoolsoon

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 7, 2008
After a long day, we have our pump running. I had told the pb's plumber ALL DAY LONG that I would balance the water myself. I know it was a long day for him too, but he decided to dump 3lbs of chlorine in the skimmer!!! He did not even test the water. How soon can I do a complete test of the water?

I also told him I have the liquid stabilizer and he was all excited!! iIam not letting him get his hand ons that stuff. I want him to come and show us how to work the equipment and be on his merry way. They all just loves these chemicals!!

Thx.

nupoolsoon said:
After a long day, we have our pump running. I had told the pb's plumber ALL DAY LONG that I would balance the water myself. I know it was a long day for him too, but he decided to dump 3lbs of chlorine in the skimmer!!! He did not even test the water. How soon can I do a complete test of the water?

I also told him I have the liquid stabilizer and he was all excited!! iIam not letting him get his hand ons that stuff. I want him to come and show us how to work the equipment and be on his merry way. They all just loves these chemicals!!

Thx.

I would have pushed him in... :twisted:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.