I need a multi timer

Jun 23, 2013
I was looking at Home Depot but didnt find a timer Im looking for. I need a multi timer. Like being able to set the timer to come on and off every XX hours (ie 3 hrs), or being able to set time timer to go on and off at least 3 times a day. Anyone know of a timer to do this? Please link if you do.

What voltage is your pump?

Intermatic mechanical timers are very robust and well priced. You can buy extra on/off brackets to do mutiple on/off segments. After that you can step up to digital timers but they are more expensive and more prone to problems I have heard.

I have the Intermatic Digital Timer. Had it for 3 years now. Gives you 8 segments that you can program from 1 minute and up. Mine has not give any issues at all other than a battery change that was very easy. Also has adjustable "Freeze Guard" that turn power on when air temp get to your pre-set temp. I've had zero issues with mine and easy to operate. Come in both 110v and 220v.
Good Luck!!
Sami

samiguy said:
I have the Intermatic Digital Timer. Had it for 3 years now. Gives you 8 segments that you can program from 1 minute and up. Mine has not give any issues at all other than a battery change that was very easy. Also has adjustable "Freeze Guard" that turn power on when air temp get to your pre-set temp. I've had zero issues with mine and easy to operate. Come in both 110v and 220v.
Good Luck!!
Sami

Link?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.