20 foot KD pool package

Jun 30, 2013
Split from am-i-the-only-one-still-using-kd-t47431.html Members may post classified ads only in The Coffee Bar. Thanks :wink: Butterfly

In response to your interest in a 20-foot KD pool, I have just what you're looking for and I just listed it on Craigslist. Here's the text from my ad:

Brand new 20 Foot Diameter x 4 foot deep KD Pool Package. Comes with all of the following:

1. Pool frame consisting of horizontal/vertical ribs, T-attachments.
2. Very heavy duty liner.
3. Upgraded pool filter, motor, hoses, and all plumbing attachments.
4. Pool filter timer.
5. Hayward Aquabug automatic pool cleaning system.
6. Confer 740b high-quality ladder.
7. Insulated pool cover.

This package has everything you need to swim this summer! I purchased this as a surprise for my family only to find out that my wife absolutely does not want us to have a pool until our children are older.

I was in the process of setting up the pool (had the frame put together, the ladder installed, and the liner in place) when she asked me to stop working on it. I promptly packaged everything back up. The pool has never had water in it, the filter/motor has never been run, the hoses are all brand new, the Hayward Aquabug is brand new, the insulated cover is brand new, etc.

You can find all the components of this package on the kdpools website listed as the "deluxe package" for $3495. This is top of the line, not like the low-quality pools you can find at Target and Wal-Mart that don't come with all the necessary accessories and will break within a couple years.

Since I now have a complete pool setup at my house taking up space in my garage, I need this gone as soon as possible. Will sacrifice for $1899. Located in Goodyear, AZ.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.