Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Re: Server Upgrade

Those of you that frequent this forum, know I like to brag about y'all, the Mods, TFP Experts and our Admin, JasonLion.

Together it is a pretty darn good bunch and has resulted in the finest, most friendly pool forum on the net......nothing compares to what this group has accomplisehd.

If you are a frequent poster, you also know that we have had a huge influx of traffic over the last month resulting in some server slowdowns and annoyances.

In the wee hours, JasonLion stayed up all night and single handedly performed a flawless server upgrade which will solve those problems. The thing about his work is it always is so seamless, you never really know he is there fixing anything. (That's almost a bit scary, now that I think about it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:)

So, once more, another job "Well done", JasonLion. Thank you!

On a very connected subject, JasonLion absorbs the cost of that server upgrade entirely.

The TFP Lifetime memberships are his to use at his discretion to fund every aspect of the forum administration and expense. If you have been on here a while and feel like you have gotten value from the forum, Please consider joining up and get a "Gold Supporter" badge on your username to show everyone you support the considerable effort he makes to keep this forum smooth as glass when you log in.

Besides, at the rate of new members, he may have to upgrade again next swim season

As a system admin myself, I know updates are such a thankless job.

JasonLion, thanks for adjusting your schedule to do the update in the off hours/late at night, when other people are sleeping. Thanks for also making the process from registering as a new user and posting work smoothly.

Cory

karmabiker said:
+1 one on that from an old sysadmin (from when CNA was a Novell certification and vi was the fastest editor on the planet)
He he... Someone else from back in the day...

Sent via Tapatalk...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.