AutoPilot - Pool Pilot Digital Check Flow warning

Jun 27, 2013
Re: Flashing "Check Flow"

okay...so i'm trying to trouble shoot my check flow. I've done everything suggested. Next step is to make sure the trisensor is install properly. Also, how to I know what my flow is? I read mention of a minimum flow rate? Last, how do i know if my pump is single speed or....?

thanks

Am trouble shooting the whole check flow issue

Also trying to see if my SWG is dead...not the cell but the main unit. Auto Pilot Digital. Am trouble shooting the whole check flow issue...but now i'm on to see if i can determined the rate of flow? i read where there is a minimum flow rate. Anyone now how to check this before moving on to the next troubleshooting possibility? thanks

Any help would be appreciated. I started the day trying to trouble shoot the check flow warning. I had replaced the tri-sensor last month due to the same warning and now it has returned. It went away for a while and most recently the only time the check flow went away was after i clean the filters completely and prior to adding back the DE. However, the flow is as perfect right now as it has ever been. Earlier today the cell reading was 25V 6.5A i believe.

I did try the jump wire between 1/2 and the warning briefly changed to add salt...then back to check flow

I turned off all circuits for a while and then turned everything back on.

Now, when i run the test i get:
Software V4.2
Cell = SC-60
Power Level 2
Salt 3200 (was reading 2700 earlier today)
Temperature =86F (which is the same reading on the heat pump)
Cell = 0V 6.5A
Amp-Hrs = 057343

Thoughts? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.