We put up our 16'x42" intext easy set up pool 3 days ago. The first night I put stabilizer b/c I had to go by other products. The following day the pool water turned a dark green tint but still clear. I put a chlorine tablet in the hanging feeder thing and metal control in. I have never had a pool before this is all instructions by my neighbors who have a crystal clear pool every year. Next morning pool was a tiny bit lighter green but still green and clear. I shocked it that night. In the morning it was lighter yet so it's a light green tint and clear water. Should I shock again and put algeacide in?? I'm not sure what to do... .??