Barb about to make the foundation for my pool, any tips?

It sure does look like it's leaning though! But it must be the angle I took pic. Btw, I'd glad we're draining it. Hubby swore to me that he would be able to put the 15" x 15" blocks under the supports while it was filling. In my mechanical mind, I didn't see how that was possible! Umm let's see, the supports are called supports because they support the wall of the pool that is filled with water and keep it up right. So he went out this morning (didn't believe me when I told him it was leaking) and attempted to dig out under the support to put the blocks in. Well, that is almost impossible, there is no way to tell if the block is level with the foam under the pool! So now he will be able to do what I suggested as usual!

The problem was, there are no measurements any where in the instructions other than the size of the pool and the size of support pads required. So he didn't know where to put them until the pool was up. He said he didn't know if once the pool started to fill if it would extend out more. But imo that's why they stated 15 x 15" pads.

Back to square 1.

Where is the water pooling first? In that corner or all across the bottom? If it's running to that corner, you're going to have problems with it. It should be dispersing evenly across the bottom of the pool.

No it looks like it's only wet at one support. It runs when I step on the edge of the foam. It also looks like it might be leaking on the other long side too! It is pooling just under the liner at the edge, but I'm just not sure about anything. It drizzled off an on today too. So I guess I just have to drain and look for holes.

I thought mine was leaking at first until I realized I had cleaned the outside of the pool after I got it standing. When I filled the pool it pushed all that water out that was lingering underneath it lol

Talk about feeling stupid lol was a serious duh moment for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It did go that direction first. After posting that pic that looked like it was leaning, I put the level on it just to be sure, and it was level, the bubble did not touch either line. When it's drained I am going to fix it the way I want it while they look for the hole.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.