I have been shocking the past several days for mustard algae. It is slowly getting better, but still not there. We have been using our pool vacuum head to brush pool since it has the small brush bristles on bottom. We have been doing this from outside of the pool.
1) Is it safe to get into pool to brush when at high mustard algae shock level?
2) Should we also vacuum the pool floor and the matter at bottom?
3) We tested the CYA several days ago when we discovered the algae issue and began the shock process. Do we need to keep testing the CYA throughout the shock process?
Thank you for all your help.